Because I love zombies
1. Zombies are, so far, an analogy for over-consumption. We don’t have to worry about zombies, we’re killing ourselves off quite effectively.
2. Zombies seem relentless, but have no ambition, sort of like teens at a mall.
3. Zombie genre is hyper-focused on what zombies would do to humans. Not much about what nature would do to these walking smorgasbords. Nature doesn’t need fresh meat, many love decaying flesh. First the blowflies, flesh flies and maggots. Also, vultures, burying beetles, lions, wolves, dogs, eagles, hawks, coyotes, crows, raccoons, tigers, hyenas, etc. And cockroaches – they can live up to a week without a head, can’t say the same for zombies.
4. They’re dead and only getting deader. Weather, nature, and decomposition works wonders on the complexion and can make the average zombieinto a sticky puddle of botox-won’t-help-that-sweetie-mess in no time.
5. Think of the zombie apocalypse…
View original post 297 more words