I don’t know why I felt exhausted by the end of my work day. It really wasn’t horrible, but I was worn out. Of course the day wasn’t over. I took an offspring to a follow-up doctor appointment, went to the pharmacy and got my meds (offspring medicine hadn’t been processed, but not needed until tomorrow so we left) went to another store because the beast likes to eat and he ate all his food, then went home to make dinner.
I felt too overwhelmed and exhausted to write. But then I realized this day represents November. That month is all about being thankful. Boy could I think about reasons to be thankful.
1. The alarm went off this morning and afternoon a restful night’s sleep, I had no problem waking.
2. Having a job which is only existent when people want you to fill in for them, I was thankful for the opportunity to work today.
3. I did not have to think twice about what to wear. I had my clothes set out, but, because of my new organizational skills, my clothes are all wear they belong and an outfit is easily found. I did not have to struggle to put them on. Oh, I am so thankful I have lost weight.
4. I have a bookshelf, made by my father, in my bathroom. I recently organized my shoes there. This is definitely something to be thankful for.
5. I was able to spend time with many friends and really felt welcomed and appreciated at work.
6. My offspring has only had one primary physician ever. I am so thankful that the doctor knows me and all my offspring. I feel as though we are getting the best care possible.
7. We only use one pharmacy. I cannot begin to explain how much I love all the pharmacists and how they know my family and go out of the way to help us.
8. I am thankful for my family and my house and my friends.
9. I am thankful I am safe and strong and loving.
10. Just because it has to be a round number, I am eternally thankful for light.