I have been nominated for the Happiness tag by a new friend, Frankie.
While I try to avoid these things, I can’t resist something that has the word happy in it. I will not be nominating anyone to continue this because I don’t find making people feel obligated to something enjoyable. Also, I never know who has already completed these tags, but if you would like to complete this yourself, feel free.
The rules for this tag are simple; list 5 things that make you happy and 5 songs that make you happy, then nominate 5 other bloggers to complete the tag.
Five things that make me happy
- Helping my friends and family. Yesterday was spent helping others and I really enjoyed spending time with friends and family and feeling appreciated.
- My book clubs. I love being able to read books from a variety of genres and the lively discussions that follow. It always amazes me how each person interprets the books differently and the stories are just a bridge to further inspection of world events and human interactions. Most books remind me how fortunate I am to have my family, home and security.
- Good food and the opportunity to try new things. Even if I don’t care for something I have eaten, I feel happy to have at least tried it.
- Playing with the littles. Yesterday I played soccer with the oldest of the littles. I was happy to be able to stop the soccer ball and to be able to pass it back accurately. The activity was tiring, but I think if I continue playing I will become much more fit.
- Flowers, critters and the ocean. I feel at peace and invigorated whenever I am surrounded by nature. The only requirement to maintain my peace is to be sure I can sleep in a bed under a roof. I do not enjoy sleeping in the great outdoors.
Five songs that make me happy
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Here I am Lord – Hymn
- Humble and Kind – Tim McGraw
- Piano Man – Billy Joel
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga