I was nominated by S.D. Gates at http://sdgateswriter.com/ AND Joey from http://jolenemottern.com/about/ to do the Love/Hate Challenge. I suppose I should do it as I have been nominated twice!
The challenge is to write ten things I love and ten things I hate. The prompt says to then nominate ten people to do it as well. While I understand that keeps the ball rolling and allows us to see the blogs that other bloggers enjoy, I am not going to do that because many bloggers have already been challenged.
Ten Things I Love
1. Having a home filled with love and laughter.
2. My cell phone.
3. My computer.
4. When I figure out how to do things on my cell phone and computer.
5. Having a few pennies left after I pay all my bills.
6. Coffee in the mornings.
7. Quiet time to read a book that is so well written I feel as if I am no longer sitting at my dining room table.
8. Any and every minute I am able to spend in Disney World, and it does not matter what I am doing. I would be happy to be on the bus in Disney World right now. No, I do not have stock in Disney, but I’d love to be there!
9. Food, I love to try new foods and my favorites are Chinese, Middle Eastern, and Italian and Greek. I have not had much Indian food to know what I think of it and I like Sushi, but it is not my favorite.
10. My gardens and everything in them that either the fairies or I planted. I also love the critters.
Ten Things I Hate
1. When I don’t have enough pennies to pay the bills.
2. People who curse at me.
4. Getting gas in the truck if there isn’t a diesel pump available. The nozzle doesn’t fit right and it clicks off every three seconds. This is something I REALLY HATE. Fortunately I’ve learned to use the stations with diesel pumps that also have unleaded.
5. When people don’t use their turn signals.
6. Cars honking behind me at a RED light.
7. People in the service industry who do not know how to smile or be pleasant.
8. Snails. Well, I don’t really hate them, but they need to stay away from me. They are slimy and fat and just plain gross. I challenge someone to tell me why they exist!
9. People who look down their noses at others as if they are gods or goddesses.
10. Poverty and war.
Okay, that was fun. Thank you for nominating me Joey and S.D..